Terms of service
When registering at 160pack.com, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions explained below. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you must not register.
Refund option is available for all purchased items(Excluding Subscription/Membership Fees) as long as the user does not use the service He/She purchased(Advertising credits, Surf free units), Total withdrawal amount is less than Total deposit amount.
You are allowed to create only 1 account. Any attempt to create more than one account will result to the termination of all of them. We will only modify your user account information if you request so.
- 160pack will not be liable for any kind of delays or failures that are not directly related to site and therefore beyond our control.
- 160pack reserve the right to alter the Terms of Service at any time, including fees, special offers, rules .
- All payments will be made in 1 to 24 hours upon request.
- You need to have at least $10 in your main balance to be able to request payment. From the amount paid, a fee can be deducted depending on the payment processor you use.
- You can only request max $150 payment per day.
- We are responsible only for submitting your payment to the payment processor. Any action after that is to be handled by payment processor's support.
- You must have a correct and existing ADVcash, Neteller,PayZa, Perfectmoney , Bitcoin , Payeer username or email address. All payments will go directly to that user's email address and cannot be canceled. We ask you to check the email address from your account so no issues regarding payments will happen.
- Each attempt, in any way, to hack into the system will be logged.
- When you will request payout, our anti-cheat system will analyze your actions and you will be detected if any attempts of hacking happened. In this case your account will be suspended.
- We will always provide a reason why you have been banned by sending you a email regarding the situation.